6 Tips for Successful Vegetation Management
About the author: Darin Sloan is a portfolio manager for DuPont Land Management, where he oversees development of new herbicide products designed for vegetation management professionals, including the recent launch of DuPont™ PerspectiveTM, StreamlineTM and Viewpoint herbicides. Sloan joined DuPont in 1991 and has held various positions with DuPont in the sales and marketing of industrial herbicides. He holds a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from Mississippi State University and an M.S. degree in industrial administration from Purdue University. For more information on DuPont’s latest products for selective roadside treatments, please visit landmanagement.dupont.com.
MORE FROM Contributed Case Studies
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects588 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D348 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots241 Views