5 Tips for a Fresh Start in the New Year
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
Maybe you had a successful year in 2013. Or maybe you didn’t.
Either way, there is always room for improvement.
No matter how 2013 ended, it’s time to prepare for a new year and a fresh start.
Our sister site Total Landscape Care offers these tips for a positive start in the new year:
Set some goals for 2014, and post them around your office.
Create an updated or new motto for your company, print it out and share it with your employees.
Share the numbers with your employees – past and future.
Find a reason for the negative numbers, and try to come up with ways to improve.
Be a positive representation around your office at all times.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views