5 Tips for a Fresh Start in the New Year
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
Maybe you had a successful year in 2013. Or maybe you didn’t.
Either way, there is always room for improvement.
No matter how 2013 ended, it’s time to prepare for a new year and a fresh start.
Our sister site Total Landscape Care offers these tips for a positive start in the new year:
Set some goals for 2014, and post them around your office.
Create an updated or new motto for your company, print it out and share it with your employees.
Share the numbers with your employees – past and future.
Find a reason for the negative numbers, and try to come up with ways to improve.
Be a positive representation around your office at all times.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes607 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views