4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 22, 2011
The International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), comprised of members of the Geo-Institute Grouting Committee, will hold the 4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, a once-a-decade event on the state-of-practice in grouting and deep mixing.
The conference will take place Feb. 15-18, 2012, in New Orleans at the Marriott New Orleans
For more information, go to www.grout2012.org.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views