4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 22, 2011
The International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), comprised of members of the Geo-Institute Grouting Committee, will hold the 4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, a once-a-decade event on the state-of-practice in grouting and deep mixing.
The conference will take place Feb. 15-18, 2012, in New Orleans at the Marriott New Orleans
For more information, go to www.grout2012.org.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views