4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 22, 2011
The International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), comprised of members of the Geo-Institute Grouting Committee, will hold the 4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, a once-a-decade event on the state-of-practice in grouting and deep mixing.
The conference will take place Feb. 15-18, 2012, in New Orleans at the Marriott New Orleans
For more information, go to www.grout2012.org.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views