3M to donate up to $20k to scholarship funds during National Work Zone Awareness Week
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2014
.3M Traffic Safety and Security Division has announced that it plans to donate up to $20,000 to scholarship funds through the end of National Work Zone Awareness Week on April 11.
The donation is part of the company’s third annual 3M Visibility Safer Work Zones Project, which supports scholarship-providing programs within the American Traffic Safety Services Foundation (ATSSF) and the American Road and Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA TDF).
Funds for the donation come from the company’s sales of its Diamond Grade Fluorescent Orange Reflective Sheeting.
The company will donate a portion of sales that occurred from March 3 through April 11.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1000 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?558 Views