3M to donate up to $20k to scholarship funds during National Work Zone Awareness Week
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2014
.3M Traffic Safety and Security Division has announced that it plans to donate up to $20,000 to scholarship funds through the end of National Work Zone Awareness Week on April 11.
The donation is part of the company’s third annual 3M Visibility Safer Work Zones Project, which supports scholarship-providing programs within the American Traffic Safety Services Foundation (ATSSF) and the American Road and Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA TDF).
Funds for the donation come from the company’s sales of its Diamond Grade Fluorescent Orange Reflective Sheeting.
The company will donate a portion of sales that occurred from March 3 through April 11.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views