3M to donate up to $20k to scholarship funds during National Work Zone Awareness Week
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2014
.3M Traffic Safety and Security Division has announced that it plans to donate up to $20,000 to scholarship funds through the end of National Work Zone Awareness Week on April 11.
The donation is part of the company’s third annual 3M Visibility Safer Work Zones Project, which supports scholarship-providing programs within the American Traffic Safety Services Foundation (ATSSF) and the American Road and Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA TDF).
Funds for the donation come from the company’s sales of its Diamond Grade Fluorescent Orange Reflective Sheeting.
The company will donate a portion of sales that occurred from March 3 through April 11.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views