3M: Gloves improve traction and hold
3M’s WorkGloves are made with the manufacturer’s proprietary Gripping Material, which is said to provide up to a 270 percent improvement in friction when used as a two-part system, which mates the gloves with tools or piece of equipment wrapped with 3M Gripping Material tape improving friction over traditional leather gloves and wraps.
The Gripping Material makes the gloves ideal for wet or oily conditions and helps to enhance traction and hold on tools and pieces of equipment. The gloves are also resistant to abrasion and punctures.
MORE FROM New Safety Products From Better Roads
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers256 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views