3M: Gloves improve traction and hold
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2013
3M’s WorkGloves are made with the manufacturer’s proprietary Gripping Material, which is said to provide up to a 270 percent improvement in friction when used as a two-part system, which mates the gloves with tools or piece of equipment wrapped with 3M Gripping Material tape improving friction over traditional leather gloves and wraps.
The Gripping Material makes the gloves ideal for wet or oily conditions and helps to enhance traction and hold on tools and pieces of equipment. The gloves are also resistant to abrasion and punctures.
MORE FROM New Safety Products From Better Roads
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes455 Views