3M: Gloves improve traction and hold
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 2, 2013
3M’s WorkGloves are made with the manufacturer’s proprietary Gripping Material, which is said to provide up to a 270 percent improvement in friction when used as a two-part system, which mates the gloves with tools or piece of equipment wrapped with 3M Gripping Material tape improving friction over traditional leather gloves and wraps.
The Gripping Material makes the gloves ideal for wet or oily conditions and helps to enhance traction and hold on tools and pieces of equipment. The gloves are also resistant to abrasion and punctures.
MORE FROM New Safety Products From Better Roads
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views