Put these bridge guys to work
John Latta | June 19, 2012
Inside the Convention Center downtown Pittsburgh some really impressive American bridge technology. Outside, old bridges.
Its frustrating, to put it mildly,to see so much know-how and capabiity being underused. I know, I know, I bleed reauthorization. But America’s bridges keep aging and we are far too slow to address the problem on the job.
This is the International Bridge Conference and it showcases what American bridge builders and companies in the bridge industry can do. But we need them doing more of it.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass192 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views