Put these bridge guys to work
John Latta | June 19, 2012
Inside the Convention Center downtown Pittsburgh some really impressive American bridge technology. Outside, old bridges.
Its frustrating, to put it mildly,to see so much know-how and capabiity being underused. I know, I know, I bleed reauthorization. But America’s bridges keep aging and we are far too slow to address the problem on the job.
This is the International Bridge Conference and it showcases what American bridge builders and companies in the bridge industry can do. But we need them doing more of it.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views