Put these bridge guys to work
John Latta | June 19, 2012
Inside the Convention Center downtown Pittsburgh some really impressive American bridge technology. Outside, old bridges.
Its frustrating, to put it mildly,to see so much know-how and capabiity being underused. I know, I know, I bleed reauthorization. But America’s bridges keep aging and we are far too slow to address the problem on the job.
This is the International Bridge Conference and it showcases what American bridge builders and companies in the bridge industry can do. But we need them doing more of it.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views