Put these bridge guys to work
Inside the Convention Center downtown Pittsburgh some really impressive American bridge technology. Outside, old bridges.
Its frustrating, to put it mildly,to see so much know-how and capabiity being underused. I know, I know, I bleed reauthorization. But America’s bridges keep aging and we are far too slow to address the problem on the job.
This is the International Bridge Conference and it showcases what American bridge builders and companies in the bridge industry can do. But we need them doing more of it.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable403 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views