Put these bridge guys to work
John Latta | June 19, 2012
Inside the Convention Center downtown Pittsburgh some really impressive American bridge technology. Outside, old bridges.
Its frustrating, to put it mildly,to see so much know-how and capabiity being underused. I know, I know, I bleed reauthorization. But America’s bridges keep aging and we are far too slow to address the problem on the job.
This is the International Bridge Conference and it showcases what American bridge builders and companies in the bridge industry can do. But we need them doing more of it.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts541 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers87 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views