TRIP releasing report of top 40 surface transportation projects in MD
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 3, 2012
A new report, “The Top 40 Surface Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Maryland,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Baltimore at 11 a.m. ET April 4.
TRIP says the most needed surface transportation improvements in Maryland include projects to build, expand or modernize the state’s highways, bridges, and transit systems. These improvements would enhance economic development opportunities throughout the state by increasing mobility and freight movement, easing congestion and making Maryland an attractive place to live, visit and do business. Many of these projects cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding, according to TRIP.
Check back on this website after the report is released for more detailed information.
MORE FROM Economics
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views