$280 million infrastructure loan OK’d to build Denver’s Eagle P3 commuter rail line
Together, the Eagle P3 project and Denver Union Station’s ongoing renovation are part of RTD’s far-reaching FasTracks program – a voter-approved, multi-year, multi-billion-dollar transit expansion program covering 140 miles of rail and bus corridors that will help Denver to successfully manage growth and compete for business for years to come.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots297 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views