Granite named as one of ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 7, 2013
Granite Construction Inc. has again been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies (WME). The 2013 WME companies are those that embrace ethical business practice and demonstrate industry leadership.
“Not only did more companies apply for the World’s Most Ethical Companies recognition this year than any year in the past, which demonstrates that ethical activity is an important part of many of these companies’ business models, but we are also seeing more companies be proactive and create new initiatives that expand ethics programs and cultures across entire industries, such as industry-based ethics associations and other activities,” said Alex Brigham, executive director of Ethisphere, in a press release. “We are excited to see the 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies take these leadership positions, and embrace the correlation between ethical behavior and improved financial performance.”
For the methodology and the complete list of the 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies, to go http://ethisphere.com/wme.
For additional details in the official press release from Granite Construction, go to http://investor.graniteconstruction.com/releaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=745711.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving395 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice343 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views