Portland cement NESHAP Final Rule published
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 26, 2013
The portland cement National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on Feb. 12, reports the Portland Cement Association (PCA).
The PCA Clean Air Committee says it is evaluating the details of the rule to address any issues that may be of concern to the industry.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system486 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views