Portland cement NESHAP Final Rule published
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 26, 2013
The portland cement National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on Feb. 12, reports the Portland Cement Association (PCA).
The PCA Clean Air Committee says it is evaluating the details of the rule to address any issues that may be of concern to the industry.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views