Portland cement NESHAP Final Rule published
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 26, 2013
The portland cement National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on Feb. 12, reports the Portland Cement Association (PCA).
The PCA Clean Air Committee says it is evaluating the details of the rule to address any issues that may be of concern to the industry.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles813 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse668 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views