Portland cement NESHAP Final Rule published
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 26, 2013
The portland cement National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on Feb. 12, reports the Portland Cement Association (PCA).
The PCA Clean Air Committee says it is evaluating the details of the rule to address any issues that may be of concern to the industry.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views