Portland cement NESHAP Final Rule published
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 26, 2013
The portland cement National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on Feb. 12, reports the Portland Cement Association (PCA).
The PCA Clean Air Committee says it is evaluating the details of the rule to address any issues that may be of concern to the industry.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views