25 Days of RollOuts: Volvo DD110B asphalt compactor
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 23, 2013
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine.
This compactor has three drum options: 2 amplitude high frequency, 8 amplitude high frequency and 8 amplitude high frequency and altitude.
To read more about the DD10B, click here. Or, watch the video below.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving396 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice347 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill332 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views