25 Days of RollOuts: Volvo DD110B asphalt compactor
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 23, 2013
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine.
This compactor has three drum options: 2 amplitude high frequency, 8 amplitude high frequency and 8 amplitude high frequency and altitude.
To read more about the DD10B, click here. Or, watch the video below.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views