25 Days of RollOuts: Vacuworx RC concrete road barrier lifter handles 44,000 pounds
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 11, 2013
Vacuworx’s RC concrete road barrier lifter is designed to maneuver concrete road barriers in confined spaces and capable of handling loads up to 44,000 pounds or more, depending on vacuum-pad configuration.
It can be operated with excavators, backhoes, forklifts, cranes or knuckle booms.
Two changeable vacuum pads fit securely over the top of material.
Other features include a wireless controller operation and a vacuum tank beam that also works as a spreader bar.
Vacuworx demonstrated the RC concrete road barrier’s lifting capabilities at the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky in October.
Check out any of the videos on this page to see the lifter in action.
For more details about this lifter, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong831 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views