25 Days of RollOuts: Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2013
Introduced at bauma 2013, Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines — a 3D asphalt milling solution — is designed to help contractors mill a smoother surface.
It encloses the machine radio, power module, and wiring in a single magnetically-mounted unit that can be set up in about 10 minutes and used on multiple machines and jobsites.
For more details about this product, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views