25 Days of RollOuts: Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2013
Introduced at bauma 2013, Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines — a 3D asphalt milling solution — is designed to help contractors mill a smoother surface.
It encloses the machine radio, power module, and wiring in a single magnetically-mounted unit that can be set up in about 10 minutes and used on multiple machines and jobsites.
For more details about this product, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views