25 Days of RollOuts: Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2013
Introduced at bauma 2013, Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines — a 3D asphalt milling solution — is designed to help contractors mill a smoother surface.
It encloses the machine radio, power module, and wiring in a single magnetically-mounted unit that can be set up in about 10 minutes and used on multiple machines and jobsites.
For more details about this product, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views