25 Days of RollOuts: Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2013
Introduced at bauma 2013, Trimble’s Version 2.1 of the PCS900 Universal Total Station Paving Control System for Milling Machines — a 3D asphalt milling solution — is designed to help contractors mill a smoother surface.
It encloses the machine radio, power module, and wiring in a single magnetically-mounted unit that can be set up in about 10 minutes and used on multiple machines and jobsites.
For more details about this product, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views