25 Days of RollOuts: Liebherr R 9XX
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 30, 2013
Liebherr’s R 9XX 40-ton prototype electric hybrid excavator features an electric hybrid driveline and is powered mostly by a standard diesel engine, though it also uses an electric storage device known as supercaps and a hydraulic pressure accumulator.
For more details about the R 9XX, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes618 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers173 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views