25 Days of RollOuts: Liebherr R 9XX
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 30, 2013
Liebherr’s R 9XX 40-ton prototype electric hybrid excavator features an electric hybrid driveline and is powered mostly by a standard diesel engine, though it also uses an electric storage device known as supercaps and a hydraulic pressure accumulator.
For more details about the R 9XX, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views