25 Days of RollOuts: Komatsu's wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 27, 2013
Komatsu America’s WA270-7 wheel loader lowers fuel consumption by up to 10 percent compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6.
The wheel loader features Parallel Z-bar loader linkage, which delivers a 10-percent increase in lift force and offers a parallel lift linkage and high tilt forces.
For more information, click here.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views