25 Days of RollOuts: Komatsu’s wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 27, 2013
Komatsu America’s WA270-7 wheel loader lowers fuel consumption by up to 10 percent compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6.
The wheel loader features Parallel Z-bar loader linkage, which delivers a 10-percent increase in lift force and offers a parallel lift linkage and high tilt forces.
For more information, click here.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views