25 Days of RollOuts: Komatsu's wheel loader
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 27, 2013
Komatsu America’s WA270-7 wheel loader lowers fuel consumption by up to 10 percent compared to its predecessor, the WA250-6.
The wheel loader features Parallel Z-bar loader linkage, which delivers a 10-percent increase in lift force and offers a parallel lift linkage and high tilt forces.
For more information, click here.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse464 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes434 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views