25 Days of RollOuts: Kenco’s Barrier Lift
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2013
Handle precast barrier and curbing with the newly-redesigned Barrier Lift from Kenco, which grabs and releases wall automatically from inside the cab.
The Barrier Lift is designed to grip top wall widths from 6 inches to 12 inches, and lifting capacities range from 9,000 pounds to 40,000 pounds.
For more details about the Barrier Lift, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views