25 Days of RollOuts: Kenco’s Barrier Lift
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 16, 2013
Handle precast barrier and curbing with the newly-redesigned Barrier Lift from Kenco, which grabs and releases wall automatically from inside the cab.
The Barrier Lift is designed to grip top wall widths from 6 inches to 12 inches, and lifting capacities range from 9,000 pounds to 40,000 pounds.
For more details about the Barrier Lift, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views