25 Days of RollOuts: Chicago Pneumatic adds asphalt rollers, soil compactors to light compaction equipment line
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 9, 2013
Chicago Pneumatic’s expanded line of light compaction equipment includes the gasoline-powered AR90G small articulated tandem asphalt roller, diesel-powered AR100 small articulated tandem asphalt roller, ART120 compact articulated tandem asphalt roller, SR130 small vibratory soil roller and SR130PD small vibratory soil roller.
Shock mounts and a sliding operator seat are standard on the roller models.
The units have a sleek, legible instrument panel with a warning panel and fuel gauge.
For more details about these models, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views