25 Days of RollOuts: Cat 336EH
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 30, 2013
Caterpillar’s hybrid excavator, the Cat 336EH, is the first in a line of hybrid excavators launched in April 2013 at bauma.
The 336EH features Cat’s hydraulic hybrid technology, which won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award earlier this year.
The technology allows the new 336EH to get 25-percent greater fuel efficiency than the standard 336E and 50-percent greater fuel efficiency over the Cat 336D.
For more details about the Cat 336EH, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views