25 Days of RollOuts: Cat 336EH
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 30, 2013
Caterpillar’s hybrid excavator, the Cat 336EH, is the first in a line of hybrid excavators launched in April 2013 at bauma.
The 336EH features Cat’s hydraulic hybrid technology, which won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award earlier this year.
The technology allows the new 336EH to get 25-percent greater fuel efficiency than the standard 336E and 50-percent greater fuel efficiency over the Cat 336D.
For more details about the Cat 336EH, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views