25 Days of RollOuts: Cat 336EH
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 30, 2013
Caterpillar’s hybrid excavator, the Cat 336EH, is the first in a line of hybrid excavators launched in April 2013 at bauma.
The 336EH features Cat’s hydraulic hybrid technology, which won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award earlier this year.
The technology allows the new 336EH to get 25-percent greater fuel efficiency than the standard 336E and 50-percent greater fuel efficiency over the Cat 336D.
For more details about the Cat 336EH, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views