25 Days of RollOuts: Case's asphalt rollers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 24, 2013
Case Construction Equipment’s DV Series – DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV 45 – replaces the DV 201, DV202 and DV204.
The series is designed for applications such as paving parking lots, bike paths, tennis courts and other small- to medium-sized projects. The DV Series rollers, all powered by Tier 4 Yanmar engine, have drum widths ranging from 39 inches to 54 inches and operating weights ranging from 4,960 pounds to 10,295 pounds.
New features include a narrow hood design, a tighter turning radius than the previous models, and offset tapered drums. The DV Series also features rollover protection system (ROPS), an iso-mounted operator platform, a lateral sliding seat, an automatic vibration control system, gas strut assist opening hood, an external fuel fill, Teflon articulation joint and check points located on one side of the machine.
For a video and more information, click here.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views