25 Days of RollOuts: Case's asphalt rollers
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 24, 2013
Case Construction Equipment’s DV Series – DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV 45 – replaces the DV 201, DV202 and DV204.
The series is designed for applications such as paving parking lots, bike paths, tennis courts and other small- to medium-sized projects. The DV Series rollers, all powered by Tier 4 Yanmar engine, have drum widths ranging from 39 inches to 54 inches and operating weights ranging from 4,960 pounds to 10,295 pounds.
New features include a narrow hood design, a tighter turning radius than the previous models, and offset tapered drums. The DV Series also features rollover protection system (ROPS), an iso-mounted operator platform, a lateral sliding seat, an automatic vibration control system, gas strut assist opening hood, an external fuel fill, Teflon articulation joint and check points located on one side of the machine.
For a video and more information, click here.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views