25 Days of RollOuts: Case CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features Tier 4 Final engine withDOC-only CEGR system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 13, 2013
Introduced at the 2013 American Public Works Association show, Case Construction’s new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system.
Compared to previous models, the CX75C SR offers a 5-percent improvement in fuel efficiency, a 7-percent faster cycle time, a 20-percent larger fuel tank, a 7-percent wider cab and a 9-percent increase in hydraulic power.
The excavator also features a high-pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection system that reduces fuel consumption.
For more details about Case’s CX75C SR, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs342 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views