25 Days of RollOuts: Case CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features Tier 4 Final engine withDOC-only CEGR system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 13, 2013
Introduced at the 2013 American Public Works Association show, Case Construction’s new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system.
Compared to previous models, the CX75C SR offers a 5-percent improvement in fuel efficiency, a 7-percent faster cycle time, a 20-percent larger fuel tank, a 7-percent wider cab and a 9-percent increase in hydraulic power.
The excavator also features a high-pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection system that reduces fuel consumption.
For more details about Case’s CX75C SR, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes164 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views