25 Days of RollOuts: Case CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features Tier 4 Final engine withDOC-only CEGR system
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 13, 2013
Introduced at the 2013 American Public Works Association show, Case Construction’s new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system.
Compared to previous models, the CX75C SR offers a 5-percent improvement in fuel efficiency, a 7-percent faster cycle time, a 20-percent larger fuel tank, a 7-percent wider cab and a 9-percent increase in hydraulic power.
The excavator also features a high-pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection system that reduces fuel consumption.
For more details about Case’s CX75C SR, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views