25 Days of RollOuts: Bomag’s Tangential Oscillation improves power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 10, 2013
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant.
For more details about Bomag’s TanGO, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views