25 Days of RollOuts: Bomag’s Tangential Oscillation improves power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 10, 2013
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant.
For more details about Bomag’s TanGO, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views