25 Days of RollOuts: Bomag’s Tangential Oscillation improves power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 10, 2013
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant.
For more details about Bomag’s TanGO, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete278 Views