25 Days of RollOuts: Bomag’s Tangential Oscillation improves power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 10, 2013
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant.
For more details about Bomag’s TanGO, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views