25 Days of RollOuts: Bomag’s Tangential Oscillation improves power
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 10, 2013
The system is created for use on bridges and near buildings but can also be used for intermediate and finish rolling.
TanGO’s horizontal placement allows it to maintain continuous ground contact, while the interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum offers proper smoothness and density on asphalt mixes that are difficult to compact.
The drum wrapper surface is wear-resistant.
For more details about Bomag’s TanGO, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views