25 Days of Products: John Deere’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader combines diesel, electric energy
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine.
For more details about the 644K Hybrid wheel loader, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]574 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus402 Views