25 Days of Products: John Deere’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader combines diesel, electric energy
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 17, 2013
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine.
For more details about the 644K Hybrid wheel loader, click here.
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all of our Top RollOuts throughout the month of December. To see them all, check out our 25 Days of RollOuts.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group272 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views