Trimble’s laser device means measurements to be quickly added, subtracted
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 12, 2012
Trimble’s Spectra Precision QM55 and QM95 Quick Measure handheld laser distance meters allows measurements to be quickly added and subtracted.
Multiple units of measure are selectable and include metric, feet, or inches. The QM55 is designed for indoor use with a range of 165 feet and an accuracy of ±1/16 inch.
The distance meter has extra-large LCD screen displays measurement information and an illuminated display.
The QM95 has the longest range of the QM portfolio of products with a measurement distance up to 650 feet. It is also a very precise distance meter with accuracy of ±1/24 inch.
The Quick Measure housings are specifically designed with special engineered plastics, rubber overmold and electronics isolation for drop protection — up to 5 feet —to withstand the typical abuse found on commercial and residential jobsites. The compact size of the Quick Measures makes them easy to store and transport in a pocket.
The QM55 Quick Measure is available now through the Spectra Precision Dealer Network. The QM95 Quick Measure is expected to be this month, according to Trimble.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?478 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group265 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views