D.S. Brown partners with Chase Construction Products
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 2, 2011
The D.S. Brown Company has formed an exclusive distribution agreement with Chase Construction Products, allowing D.S. Brown to sell Chase’s Foam Expansion Joint Products Evazote, Metazeal and E-Crete product lines to the bridge and highway markets.
Chase Construction Products, a division of Chase Corporation, is a manufacturer of waterproofing, corrosion protection, secondary containment, wearing and adhesive products for civil structures and industrial applications. Chase has more than 60 years of experience servicing the demands of the construction market with innovative products marketed under the Royston Lab, E-Poxy Engineered Materials and Capital Services brand names.
Bridge expansion joint systems are directly exposed to vehicular wheel loads and, therefore, must resist dynamic forces causing fatigue and wear. In addition, these expansion joint systems must remain watertight to protect the bridge superstructure and substructure from corrosion.
“The addition of the Chase line of Foam products rounds out the DSB portfolio of expansion joint products,” Robert Rose, national sales manager of the D.S. Brown Bridge Products Division, said in a written statement. “It allows our customers to get all their expansion joint requirements from one source.”
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views