2013 William F. Troxler Memorial golf tourney at World of Asphalt
Staff Report | January 24, 2013
The 2013 William F. Troxler Memorial Golf Tournament will take place on March 18 at The Quarry Golf Club in San Antonio, Texas, in conjunction with the 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference, slated for March 19-21 at San Antonio’s Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
Event organizers explain the 2013 fundraising event grew out of a tournament that was the creation of William Troxler, founder of Troxler Electronic Laboratories, and held annually from 1990 to the mid 2000’s. Event supporters reinstituted the event in memory of Troxler for his efforts to help develop the next generation of industry leaders. Troxler passed away in June 2000.
Interested participants may register online for the Tournament through the “events” page of the International Road Federation website or World of Asphalt website. A variety of sponsorship packages are also available. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Kathy Mejasich at kmejasich@IRFnews.org. Net proceeds from the event will support the International Road Educational Foundation (IREF) and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) education foundation.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views
- Falsework tumbles after sand hauler hits interstate bridge215 Views