2013 William F. Troxler Memorial golf tourney at World of Asphalt
Staff Report | January 24, 2013
The 2013 William F. Troxler Memorial Golf Tournament will take place on March 18 at The Quarry Golf Club in San Antonio, Texas, in conjunction with the 2013 World of Asphalt Show & Conference, slated for March 19-21 at San Antonio’s Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
Event organizers explain the 2013 fundraising event grew out of a tournament that was the creation of William Troxler, founder of Troxler Electronic Laboratories, and held annually from 1990 to the mid 2000’s. Event supporters reinstituted the event in memory of Troxler for his efforts to help develop the next generation of industry leaders. Troxler passed away in June 2000.
Interested participants may register online for the Tournament through the “events” page of the International Road Federation website or World of Asphalt website. A variety of sponsorship packages are also available. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Kathy Mejasich at kmejasich@IRFnews.org. Net proceeds from the event will support the International Road Educational Foundation (IREF) and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ (AEM) education foundation.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party447 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views