LATEST TWEETSTweets by @BetterRoads
ABOUT BETTER ROADS
Better Roads editorial in print and online serves construction contractors (who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work) and government agencies (at Federal, State, County, City and Township levels) involved in highway, road and bridge construction, management, maintenance, repair and rehabilitation; winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other projects.
(Photo: Matt H. Wade / Wikipedia) President Obama on Friday signed a Presidential Memorandum intended to decrease review and approval ...
National Truck Body Solutions (NTB) has purchased the heavy-duty truck service and specialty vehicle reseller assets of Mason Dixon Trucks ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana ...
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will host a webinar on PaveSuite on May 22 from 2:30 p.m. until 4 p.m. ...
Ray LaHood Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Springfield, Illinois, after ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure ...
CURRENT ISSUESubscribe to the Magazine
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)777 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects257 Views