2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) North American Snow Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 28, 2011
2012 APWA North American Snow Conference
April 29 – May 2, 2012
Frontier Airlines Convention Center
They grip the wheel of their snowplows all winter long, working countless hours to keep streets in their communities cleared. And when the snow season is over, they come to the Show for Snow for four days to find the best solutions, the newest technologies, and the latest innovations to keep their streets clear and the people in their municipalities and communities safe.
The APWA North American Snow Conference brings together more than 1,000 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation as well as private sector organizations.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident874 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?554 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side470 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views