2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) North American Snow Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 28, 2011
2012 APWA North American Snow Conference
April 29 – May 2, 2012
Frontier Airlines Convention Center
They grip the wheel of their snowplows all winter long, working countless hours to keep streets in their communities cleared. And when the snow season is over, they come to the Show for Snow for four days to find the best solutions, the newest technologies, and the latest innovations to keep their streets clear and the people in their municipalities and communities safe.
The APWA North American Snow Conference brings together more than 1,000 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation as well as private sector organizations.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views