2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) North American Snow Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 28, 2011
2012 APWA North American Snow Conference
April 29 – May 2, 2012
Frontier Airlines Convention Center
They grip the wheel of their snowplows all winter long, working countless hours to keep streets in their communities cleared. And when the snow season is over, they come to the Show for Snow for four days to find the best solutions, the newest technologies, and the latest innovations to keep their streets clear and the people in their municipalities and communities safe.
The APWA North American Snow Conference brings together more than 1,000 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation as well as private sector organizations.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views