2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) North American Snow Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 28, 2011
2012 APWA North American Snow Conference
April 29 – May 2, 2012
Frontier Airlines Convention Center
They grip the wheel of their snowplows all winter long, working countless hours to keep streets in their communities cleared. And when the snow season is over, they come to the Show for Snow for four days to find the best solutions, the newest technologies, and the latest innovations to keep their streets clear and the people in their municipalities and communities safe.
The APWA North American Snow Conference brings together more than 1,000 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation as well as private sector organizations.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views