LATEST TWEETSTweets by @BetterRoads
ABOUT BETTER ROADS
Better Roads editorial in print and online serves construction contractors (who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work) and government agencies (at Federal, State, County, City and Township levels) involved in highway, road and bridge construction, management, maintenance, repair and rehabilitation; winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other projects.
Ray LaHood Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Springfield, Illinois, after ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure ...
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Administrator David Strickland said at a congressional meeting Wednesday that the agency is considering ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) will hold its Public Input Session for its upcoming Comprehensive Truck Size and Weight ...
(Photo: Jalopnik) What’s the best way to catch the attention of drivers and alert them to stop? Use a giant ...
Anthony Foxx The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will hold a confirmation meeting on May 23 for President Obama's ...
CURRENT ISSUESubscribe to the Magazine
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)501 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers230 Views