LATEST TWEETSTweets by @BetterRoads
ABOUT BETTER ROADS
Better Roads editorial in print and online serves construction contractors (who are pre-qualified to bid on governmental work) and government agencies (at Federal, State, County, City and Township levels) involved in highway, road and bridge construction, management, maintenance, repair and rehabilitation; winter maintenance, roadside and vegetation management and other projects.
The City of Moore, Oklahoma, announced on Twitter today that roads are opening after 3 p.m. today. Residential access is limited ...
Tom Kiselica Bomag Americas has hired Tom Kiselica as the road building specialist for the northeastern United States. Kiselica’s responsibilities will ...
Bicyclists carry supplies during 2012 Disaster Relief Trials in Seattle, Washington. Seattle, Washington, next month will test bikes as a ...
Michigan state capitol (Photo: DanMacMan / Flickr) Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Republican lawmakers signed an agreement Tuesday to set ...
(Photo: Michael Fawcett / Flickr) On-highway diesel fuel prices have continued to increase in most regions of the United States ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported that the WEX Construction Fuel Consumption Index fell for the second consecutive month in ...
CURRENT ISSUESubscribe to the Magazine
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects636 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads275 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views