2011 Concrete Industry Day at MIT
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 2, 2011
On Aug. 11, 2011, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSHub) will present their latest research findings and progress, during the 2011 CSHub Industry Day.
The two inaugural work plans of the CSHub are “The Edge of Concrete: A Life-Cycle Investigation of Concrete and Concrete Structures” and “From Liquid to Stone: The Genesis of Concrete.” Lead investigators for both projects will be on-hand to present their findings, answer questions, and hear feedback from stakeholders on the future direction of the Concrete Sustainability Hub.
The 2011 CSHub Industry Day will be held at the Kresge Auditorium on the MIT campus in Cambridge, Mass., on Aug. 11, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event is open to the public. The registration fee of $150 covers cost of meals and meeting facilities. This event at MIT is being held in cooperation with the 2011 International Concrete Sustainability Conference, which is a separate event occurring in Boston from Aug. 9-11, 2011.
Tickets to the CSHub Industry Day may be obtained by using this online registration form: http://web.mit.edu/cshub/news/pdf/2011%20MIT%20Industry%20Day%20Registration%20Form%206-7-11.pdf
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views