2011 APWA Sustainability in Public Works Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
The 2011 American Public Works Association (APWA) Sustainability in Public Works Conference is set for June 27-29, 2011 in Portland, Oregon. To register for the the conference go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158430/14848794/1810/0/.
The Sustainability in Public Works Conference is a meeting place for the best and brightest professionals in both the public and private sectors to share innovative ideas in sustainability. Don’t miss this great chance to explore the expanded exhibit floor, filled with the newest leading-edge technologies and services. When you’re not on the exhibit floor, you’ll get a chance to sit in on education sessions featuring industry experts as they discuss exciting case studies and the latest processes being used in the sustainability field.
- Learn what sustainability really means to public works and what you can do right now.
- Get access to the tools, resources, and experts you need to take your community’s sustainability plans to the next level.
- Network and learn from other public works professionals who are at the forefront of sustainability.
- Share successes and challenges in order to explore best management practices.
- Explore the exhibit floor and find the innovative products and services that are helping to build thriving sustainable communities.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views