2011 APWA Sustainability in Public Works Conference
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 10, 2011
The 2011 American Public Works Association (APWA) Sustainability in Public Works Conference is set for June 27-29, 2011 in Portland, Oregon. To register for the the conference go to http://marcom.apwa.net/t/158430/14848794/1810/0/.
The Sustainability in Public Works Conference is a meeting place for the best and brightest professionals in both the public and private sectors to share innovative ideas in sustainability. Don’t miss this great chance to explore the expanded exhibit floor, filled with the newest leading-edge technologies and services. When you’re not on the exhibit floor, you’ll get a chance to sit in on education sessions featuring industry experts as they discuss exciting case studies and the latest processes being used in the sustainability field.
- Learn what sustainability really means to public works and what you can do right now.
- Get access to the tools, resources, and experts you need to take your community’s sustainability plans to the next level.
- Network and learn from other public works professionals who are at the forefront of sustainability.
- Share successes and challenges in order to explore best management practices.
- Explore the exhibit floor and find the innovative products and services that are helping to build thriving sustainable communities.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving389 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views