2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference Call for Papers, Abstract deadline Nov. 20
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2009
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and the School of Sustainable Engineering and The Built Environment at Arizona State University are seeking abstracts for the 2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference scheduled for April 13-15, in Tempe, Ariz.
The deadline for abstract submission is Nov. 20. Papers may be submitted at www.SustainabilityConf.org.
According to the NRMCA, the fifth annual Concrete Sustainability Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on the latest advances, technical knowledge, continuing research, tools and solutions for sustainable concrete manufacturing and construction.
NRMCA says researchers, academics, students, engineers, architects, contractors, concrete producers, public works officials, material suppliers, and concrete industry professionals are invited to attend, submit papers and give presentations.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road128 Views