2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference Call for Papers, Abstract deadline Nov. 20
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2009
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and the School of Sustainable Engineering and The Built Environment at Arizona State University are seeking abstracts for the 2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference scheduled for April 13-15, in Tempe, Ariz.
The deadline for abstract submission is Nov. 20. Papers may be submitted at www.SustainabilityConf.org.
According to the NRMCA, the fifth annual Concrete Sustainability Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on the latest advances, technical knowledge, continuing research, tools and solutions for sustainable concrete manufacturing and construction.
NRMCA says researchers, academics, students, engineers, architects, contractors, concrete producers, public works officials, material suppliers, and concrete industry professionals are invited to attend, submit papers and give presentations.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views