2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference Call for Papers, Abstract deadline Nov. 20
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2009
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and the School of Sustainable Engineering and The Built Environment at Arizona State University are seeking abstracts for the 2010 Concrete Sustainability Conference scheduled for April 13-15, in Tempe, Ariz.
The deadline for abstract submission is Nov. 20. Papers may be submitted at www.SustainabilityConf.org.
According to the NRMCA, the fifth annual Concrete Sustainability Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on the latest advances, technical knowledge, continuing research, tools and solutions for sustainable concrete manufacturing and construction.
NRMCA says researchers, academics, students, engineers, architects, contractors, concrete producers, public works officials, material suppliers, and concrete industry professionals are invited to attend, submit papers and give presentations.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views