2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction390 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views