2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views