2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views