2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses984 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets978 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?495 Views