2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse588 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views