2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA’s Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)406 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)374 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views