2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA's Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 14, 2010
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views