Johnson Crushers International Inc. promotes Pendergrass to service director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 13, 2012
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director.
Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member of JCI’s safety committee and warranty committee.
Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc., said Pendergrass’ leadership has been an important part of the company’s progress in continuous devotion to meeting customer needs.
“Ian has had jobs of increasing responsibility since joining JCI 16 years ago,” Elliott said in a written press statement. “His previous job responsibilities included service manager, assistant service manager, shift lead crusher bay, field service technician and service welder. He has an extensive background in crushing and screening equipment, and I am confident he will make an outstanding member of our management staff.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views