Johnson Crushers International Inc. promotes Pendergrass to service director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 13, 2012
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director.
Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member of JCI’s safety committee and warranty committee.
Jeff Elliott, president of Johnson Crushers International Inc., said Pendergrass’ leadership has been an important part of the company’s progress in continuous devotion to meeting customer needs.
“Ian has had jobs of increasing responsibility since joining JCI 16 years ago,” Elliott said in a written press statement. “His previous job responsibilities included service manager, assistant service manager, shift lead crusher bay, field service technician and service welder. He has an extensive background in crushing and screening equipment, and I am confident he will make an outstanding member of our management staff.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse404 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster89 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views