$17,000 in asphalt machine parts stolen from Tilcon plant
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 17, 2010
Police are investigating a burglary that happened at a Tilcon Plant at 53 Caroline Road in Oakdale, Ct., the morning of Sept. 11, according to a report from TheDay.com.
In the report, police said two men traveling in an older, red or maroon, full-size pickup truck illegally entered the plant and left with more than $17,000 worth of new industrial asphalt machine parts. The two men fled when they were approached by the plant manager, who responded when an alarm was activated, according to the report.
Anyone with information about the burglarly should call the Montville police at 860-848-7510, or Troop E at 860-848-6500
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion201 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views