$17,000 in asphalt machine parts stolen from Tilcon plant
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 17, 2010
Police are investigating a burglary that happened at a Tilcon Plant at 53 Caroline Road in Oakdale, Ct., the morning of Sept. 11, according to a report from TheDay.com.
In the report, police said two men traveling in an older, red or maroon, full-size pickup truck illegally entered the plant and left with more than $17,000 worth of new industrial asphalt machine parts. The two men fled when they were approached by the plant manager, who responded when an alarm was activated, according to the report.
Anyone with information about the burglarly should call the Montville police at 860-848-7510, or Troop E at 860-848-6500
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views