$17,000 in asphalt machine parts stolen from Tilcon plant
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 17, 2010
Police are investigating a burglary that happened at a Tilcon Plant at 53 Caroline Road in Oakdale, Ct., the morning of Sept. 11, according to a report from TheDay.com.
In the report, police said two men traveling in an older, red or maroon, full-size pickup truck illegally entered the plant and left with more than $17,000 worth of new industrial asphalt machine parts. The two men fled when they were approached by the plant manager, who responded when an alarm was activated, according to the report.
Anyone with information about the burglarly should call the Montville police at 860-848-7510, or Troop E at 860-848-6500
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views