$17,000 in asphalt machine parts stolen from Tilcon plant
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 17, 2010
Police are investigating a burglary that happened at a Tilcon Plant at 53 Caroline Road in Oakdale, Ct., the morning of Sept. 11, according to a report from TheDay.com.
In the report, police said two men traveling in an older, red or maroon, full-size pickup truck illegally entered the plant and left with more than $17,000 worth of new industrial asphalt machine parts. The two men fled when they were approached by the plant manager, who responded when an alarm was activated, according to the report.
Anyone with information about the burglarly should call the Montville police at 860-848-7510, or Troop E at 860-848-6500
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse477 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views