$17,000 in asphalt machine parts stolen from Tilcon plant
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 17, 2010
Police are investigating a burglary that happened at a Tilcon Plant at 53 Caroline Road in Oakdale, Ct., the morning of Sept. 11, according to a report from TheDay.com.
In the report, police said two men traveling in an older, red or maroon, full-size pickup truck illegally entered the plant and left with more than $17,000 worth of new industrial asphalt machine parts. The two men fled when they were approached by the plant manager, who responded when an alarm was activated, according to the report.
Anyone with information about the burglarly should call the Montville police at 860-848-7510, or Troop E at 860-848-6500
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views