$105,000 in parking tickets in Chicago. Where else?
All of the people involved in this fiasco basically wandered around in a daze, thinking wasn’t an option. Do something? Who, me? Why don’t you do something? Not my job.
When it comes to transportation infrastructure and we think of what to build, how and where to build it, how to make it user-friendly and all of the other things we spend a lot of time working out, remember that sometimes it will be used by people, officials or just plain citizens who sometimes don’t connect the dots.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable416 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers252 Views