$105,000 in parking tickets in Chicago. Where else?
John Latta | April 12, 2013
All of the people involved in this fiasco basically wandered around in a daze, thinking wasn’t an option. Do something? Who, me? Why don’t you do something? Not my job.
When it comes to transportation infrastructure and we think of what to build, how and where to build it, how to make it user-friendly and all of the other things we spend a lot of time working out, remember that sometimes it will be used by people, officials or just plain citizens who sometimes don’t connect the dots.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views