$105,000 in parking tickets in Chicago. Where else?
John Latta | April 12, 2013
All of the people involved in this fiasco basically wandered around in a daze, thinking wasn’t an option. Do something? Who, me? Why don’t you do something? Not my job.
When it comes to transportation infrastructure and we think of what to build, how and where to build it, how to make it user-friendly and all of the other things we spend a lot of time working out, remember that sometimes it will be used by people, officials or just plain citizens who sometimes don’t connect the dots.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers851 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project419 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 305 Views