$105,000 in parking tickets in Chicago. Where else?
John Latta | April 12, 2013
All of the people involved in this fiasco basically wandered around in a daze, thinking wasn’t an option. Do something? Who, me? Why don’t you do something? Not my job.
When it comes to transportation infrastructure and we think of what to build, how and where to build it, how to make it user-friendly and all of the other things we spend a lot of time working out, remember that sometimes it will be used by people, officials or just plain citizens who sometimes don’t connect the dots.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?190 Views