$105,000 in parking tickets in Chicago. Where else?
John Latta | April 12, 2013
All of the people involved in this fiasco basically wandered around in a daze, thinking wasn’t an option. Do something? Who, me? Why don’t you do something? Not my job.
When it comes to transportation infrastructure and we think of what to build, how and where to build it, how to make it user-friendly and all of the other things we spend a lot of time working out, remember that sometimes it will be used by people, officials or just plain citizens who sometimes don’t connect the dots.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier257 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views